- Mwanida Aina
Law Society Children Panel Member
- Central Court, 25 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1EL
26-28 Stuart Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2SW
- 0203 709 2400
01582 749490 / 544370
BA Social Science, L.L.B.
Mwanida is a solicitor who deals primarily with Public Law Children Act proceedings.
Her area of expertise relates to Care and Supervision Orders, Special Guardianship Orders as well as the initial Public Law Outline process encompassing Social Services involvement with families.
Mwanida also has experience in Private Family Law including Divorce, Matrimonial Matters, and Child Arrangement Orders and Injunctions.
Recent cases include
- Permanent Removal of the Child from the Jurisdiction of England & Wales
- Wardship proceedings
- Defined Contact and Residence Orders
- Proceedings relating to Forced Marriages
- Injunctions (Non-Molestation/Occupation Orders)
Private Family Law
Mwanida has a variety of interest including martial arts, reading, cooking, travel and of course shopping!