skip to main content
  • Housing Landlord Law

Housing Landlord Law

At Noble Solicitors we understand that renting your property out can be quite a demanding experience, especially if your tenant does not pay their rent, causes a disturbance or damages your property. Seeking legal advice can be off-putting especially when you consider the fees involved. At Noble Solicitors we can offer you expert legal advice which won’t cost you the earth.

As a landlord it can be difficult to know your rights and obligations under housing legislation. Where you have assured shorthold tenant or a licensee, we offer tailored expert advice at competitive rates on a range of landlord law and tenant issues.

We can also advice you on recovery of rent arrears and your obligations under the Rent Deposit Legislation.

When it comes to ending a tenancy, we know your time is valuable so you will want to get it right first time. Whether it is a Section 21 Notice, Section 8 Notice or a Notice to Quit, we make sure it is effective. We can help with all aspects of landlord law from issuing possession proceedings to representing you at Court - helping you every step of the way.

To speak to our Landlord team please click here to find an office nearest to you, or if you prefer to email notes about your case please use our online advisor service.

Contact Us

Areas of Legal Expertise

  • Landlord Law

Noble Solicitors fighting for you;
always protecting your rights