Inquests can be a difficult and distressing time and at Noble Solicitors we can help.
- Is a fact-finding inquiry to establish who has died, and how, when and where the death occurred
- Does not have statements and examinations of witnesses by prosecution and defence teams, like a criminal trial: the coroner and all those with ‘proper interests’ simply seek the answers to the above questions
- Is usually opened soon after death to record that a death has occurred and to identify the deceased. It will then be adjourned until any other investigations and inquiries instigated by the coroner have been completed. The inquest will then be resumed and concluded
We accept instructions on a private fee paying basis. Please contact us for further information.
Areas of Legal Expertise
- Actions against a Prison
- Actions Against the Police
- Actions Against the Probation Service
- Actions against Local Authorities
- Actions against Private Hospitals
Noble Solicitors fighting for you;
always protecting your rights