Company and Commercial
It is vital in the establishment and operation of any business that this is founded on a basis of certainty. It is therefore crucial to ensure that there are clear terms as to both how the business is structured and how it conducts its affairs both internally and externally with its customers, clients and suppliers.
It is our experience that the failure to operate in this manner creates a far higher risk of disputes and potential litigation which can be costly, not just by way of the fees incurred fighting such a dispute but also its impact on the business as a whole.
We are able to assist in this process by either drafting, advising upon, or negotiating such agreements.
Whilst we are able to assist with these matters regardless of the nature of the business, we have particular expertise of the following sectors:
- Marketing and advertising;
- IT sales and development;
- Motor sport;
Examples of the types of agreements we can assist with are:
- Partnership deeds;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Share transfer agreements;
- Standard terms and conditions of supply of goods or services;
- Agency agreements;
- Bespoke transaction agreements;
- Franchise agreements;
- Subcontract agreements.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Drafting standard and bespoke terms and conditions for companies in the following sectors: Marketing and advertising; E-commerce; IT sales and development; Medical.
- Advising companies in the construction, retail and manufacturing sectors on the terms substantial transactions were subject to.
Noble Solicitors fighting for you;
always protecting your rights