Mental Health Law
Our Department has been providing specialist advice and representation on all aspects of Mental Health Law for over 15 years.
Noble Solicitors, experienced Mental Health Solicitors are members of the Law Society's Mental Health Tribunal Panel. We provide an understanding and empathetic approach to helping clients with their mental health law needs whether in hospital or the community.
Our Team is able to travel across the country and provide help with:
- Representing patients and nearest relatives at Mental Health First Tier Tribunal and Hospital Managers Hearings including automatic/renewal hearings, CTO's and conditional/absolute discharge and guardianship.
- Complaints about treatment/medication.
- Free Legal Representation at CPA/Section 117 meetings.
- Expert reports to challenge forensic and medical evidence.
- Court of Protection issues.
Mental Health Team
If you have a mental health law issue, and are in hospital, or in the community, or if you are the Nearest Relative of someone who has a mental health law issue, then please contact us on 01582 544370 to see if our mental health solicitors can assist further.
Noble Solicitors fighting for you;
always protecting your rights