- Tinashe Tandayi
- Accredited Mental Health Tribunal Panel Member
- 26-28 Stuart Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2SW
- Associate Legal Executive
- Panel Member of the Law Society Accreditation Scheme (Mental Health Law)
- Legal Aid Agency (LAA) Category Supervisor (Mental Health Law)
- LL.B Law (hons)
Tinashe specialises in Mental Health Law. He is passionate about human rights and civil liberties. Joining Noble Solicitors in October 2019 marked a decade in the mental health law field. Tinashe has a wealth of experience and deals with all aspects of Mental Health Law to include civil and forensic sections under the Mental Health Act 1983 and associated legislations. He advises clients, conducts advocacy and represents clients at First-Tier Tribunals (Mental Health). Where appropriate, he also assists clients’ as a Mckenzie friend at Care Program Approach (CPA) Meetings and Hospital Managers Review Hearings.