- Sarah Gilmour
- Police Station Representative
- 4 Albion Place, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1UD
- Office: 01604 630327
Mobile: 07779 252577
- BA (Hons) Business
- Accredited Police Station Representative
- Representing detainees in criminal matters at police stations primarily in Northamptonshire but also from Coventry to Cambridge.
- Magistrates Court Caseworker.
- DWP Interviews.
- Sarah is a fully accredited police station representative and has been working in criminal law since 2007.
Prior to joining Noble Solicitors Sarah gained a multitude of experience from her previous firm where she worked in Prison Law and as a Crown Court Caseworker preparing Crown Court trials and assisting Barrister’s as a clerk at the Crown Court. Sarah also has experience preparing appeals against sentence and as a case worker in the Magistrates Court Department.
Sarah has experience representing clients who have been arrested for Murder, Rape, Robbery, Fraud, Death by Dangerous Driving, GBH, Burglary, Facilitating child prostitution, Misconduct in a public office through to assault, criminal damage, shoplifting, drink driving and offences under the Deer Act.
Sarah attends the police station on a daily basis and is committed to securing the best result possible for her clients. Previous Experience includes Prison Law and Crown Court Clerking, Crown Court Casework, instructing Counsel and Appeals Against Sentence.
“I just wanted to say without you I don’t know what I would have done. In all my life I have never needed anyone anymore than I needed my children that is until I met you….thank you from deep within my heart.”Mrs B
Sarah’s personal interests include neurocriminology, photography, fencing, horse riding, knitting, baking, cycling, music and art.