- Premjit Sidhu
- Duty Solicitor
- 15 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EF
Alperton House, Bridgewater Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 1EHt
- Office: 0208 795 4411
Mobile: 07807 536478
Prem is an experienced solicitor specialising in Criminal Defence, having been admitted to the Roll in 1998. She has extensive experience with cases at all levels, ranging from the Police Station to the Court of Appeal.
She represents clients at the Police Station, Magistrates and Youth Courts on a daily basis and believes that a client’s defence begins at the Police Station. She is tenacious in the defence of all her clients and is particularly sympathetic when dealing with vulnerable clients who find themselves in a difficult situation.
She is responsive to the needs of her clients and believes in leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of her clients cases. Her attention to detail results in high levels of client satisfaction.
Prem’s Work Includes
- Serious Violence & Firearms (Murder, Shootings, GBH)
- Drugs (Conspiracies, Importation, Supply)
- Sexual Offences (Rape, Sexual Offences)
- Financial Crime & Dishonesty (Serious Frauds, Robbery, Theft)
- Regulatory Work (Housing &Benefit Fraud, Health & Safety Breaches)
- Road Traffic (Drink Driving, Failing to Provide)
- Law Society
- Duty Solicitor (Police and Magistrates Court)