- Lisa Collins
- Solicitor Advocate
- Suite 122, Victory House, 400 Pavilion Drive, Northampton Business Park, Northampton, NN4 7PA
- Office: 01604 630327
Mobile: 07962 608606
- The College of Law, York
- Legal Practice Course – Distinction
- Common Professional Exam – Commendation
- University College of Swansea
- BSc Hons Biomoelcular and Biomedical Chemistry – 1st Class
I specialise in Criminal Law. I conduct all my own hearings from first appearances to pleas in mitigation to full trials as well as seeing clients and witnesses and preparing cases to trial.
I am also a qualified Higher Court Advocate and have advocated in the Crown Court on sentencing hearings as well as trials. I have also appeared at the Court of Appeal.
I am police station accredited and am on the out of hours rota.
I have been a Duty Solicitor Assessor and have assisted both solicitors and police station representatives in gaining their Magistrates Court and Police Station Accreditation.
I have also written Webinars for Data Law.
I consider myself an excellent advocate who obtains good results and am always prepared to put in 100% effort for every client.