- David Noble
- Director of Noble Solicitors
Solicitor Advocate and Duty Solicitor
- Suite 122, Victory House, 400 Pavilion Drive, Northampton Business Park, Northampton, NN4 7PA
- 01604 6303271
David Noble is one of the original founding members of Noble Solicitors and head of the Police Station & Magistrates Team in Bedfordshire & Northamptonshire.
He is a Higher Court Solicitor Advocate, Duty Solicitor & Accredited Police Station Representative.
David has been instructed as Counsel on numerous cases and some of David’s most recent and recognised work is:
- R v W Multi Million Pound Ebay Fraud
- R v D Being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and money laundering
- R v L Alleged Murder
- R v B Alleged murder of two flat-mates in axe attack
- R v W Alleged Murder in Blue Lagoon case.
Expertise: David specialises in grave and serious crime including Murder, Homicide, Sexual Crimes and Specialist Drug cases.