- Anne Foster
- Solicitor & Mental Health Panel Member
- 26-28 Stuart Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2SW
- Office: 01582 544370
Mobile: 07717 308321
- LLB Law (Hons) - 2:1 - Nottingham University
- Bar Vocational Course - Very Competent - City Law School
- Legal Practice Course - Distinction - DeMontfort University
- Police Station Representative Accreditation Scheme
- Mental Health Accreditation Scheme
Anne is a Solicitor and an Accredited Mental Health Representative and is responsible for representing clients under section in hospital.
Anne deals with matters relating to The Mental Health Act, including clients on civil sections, forensic restricted sections and those subject to community treatment orders. She attends Tribunal hearings, Hospital Managers Hearings and other hospital meetings on behalf of her clients.
She has a large client base in Luton but also attends hospitals in Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Buckinghamshire.
She was previously the caseworker for the Bedfordshire Magistrates Department for five years and has extensive experience dealing with criminal law matters.
She is also an Accredited Police Station Representative and attends police stations to represent clients in interview.
- Mental Health Law
- Mental Capacity Law
- Criminal Law