Name: Zoe Heron
Office: Luton Stuart Street
Telephone number: 01582 544374 / 544370
Fax: 01582 417517
Immigration Law (private client)
- CILEX Level 3 Diploma
- CILEX Level 6 Diploma
The Institute of Chartered Legal Executives
Zoe returned to Noble Solicitors in March 2016 and has over 8 years’ litigation experience, 7 years within a Crown Court Department as a litigator.
The majority of her criminal practice involves handling files within the Crown Court and dealing with a large range of criminal matters including serious assaults ranging from Murder to ABH, serious sex offences, child neglect, drug offences, dishonesty offences and more.
In her spare time Zoe enjoys socialising and running, having completed the London Marathon for charity in April 2015.
‘If it wasn’t for you, I would have given up hope and I wouldn’t be here today’ – Client SK;
‘You make me feel like I matter and not just another case, thank you for all of your hard work and effort’ – Client DK
‘Thanks for all you've done for me, you are wonderful’ – Client PE
Zoe has been the file manager in the following cases as the litigator with conduct of the case.
• R v WW – September 2016 – male charged with historic sexual offences dating back 40 years. Client was successfully acquitted of all counts at Trial before Luton Crown Court.
• R v SO – September 2016 – male charged with sexual assault by digital penetration. Client maintained innocence and instructed that the sexual contact was consensual. Client was successfully acquitted of all counts at Trial before St Albans Crown Court.
• R v PE – December 2016 - High profile comedian charged with sexual assault against a friend. Client maintained innocence and was successfully acquitted at trial before Cambridge Crown Court.
• R v KM - January 2017 – male charged with affray following a domestic argument whereby co-defendant appeared to be the aggressor. After representations made to the Crown the case was dropped before it reached proceedings at Cambridge Crown Court.
• R v LH – February 2017 – young male charged with grievous bodily harm without intent. Client states that he acted in self defence following an attempted sexual assault. Client was successfully acquitted before St Albans Crown Court.