[Skip to main content]

Search this site
Make home
Make Noble your Homepage
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
child_care crime_1 family_1 civil_1 police_1 team_1 prison_1 police_2 crown_court_1 magistrates_1 crime_2 complex_crime_1 justice family_2 debt adoption adoption_2 divorce abuse Old Bailey police old bailey 2 gavel

Welcome to Noble Solicitors

24 hour helpline - 07000 81 82 83

Actions against The Police

As the police have the power to detain, imprison or prosecute, we may be able to help you in your complaint or claim. We are able to help in most types of complaints or claims against the police.

However, we cannot assist in the following matters unless there is serious wrongdoing or abuse of power:-

  • • Simple negligence only
  • • Loss of property or damage to goods only
  • • Clinical negligence only
  • • Simple personal injury.
  • We can help you if you have suffered as a result of police conduct in following:-
  • • Professional negligence
  • • Malicious prosecution (evidence of Assault malice needed)
  • • Rape
  • • Property intentionally lost/destroyed
  • • Sexual assault
  • • Significant breach of Human Rights
  • • Serious wrongdoing
  • • False imprisonment
  • • Serious abuse of power or position
  • • Interference with goods
  • • Wrongful arrest
  • • Personal injury
  • • Trespass to property/land
  • • A loved one has died in custody
  • • Discrimination.
  • • Dealt with dishonestly, illegally or with bad faith (misfeasance).


Private Paying

We may be able to take your case on a private paying basis. For more information please contact us.

Areas of Legal Expertise

Civil Actions Team

Image of accreditation logos