Actions against a Prison
As the prisons have the power to detain and imprison, we may be able to help you in your complaint or claim. We are able to help in most types of complaints or claims against the Prisons.
However, we cannot assist in the following:-
- • Simple negligence only
- • Loss of property or damage to goods only
- • Clinical negligence only
- • Simple personal injury.
- • Prison discipline (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Prison Category (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Parole (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Release on temporary licence (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Home Detention Curfew (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Judicial Review (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Licence Condition/Review (see our Prison Law Department)
- • Internal Complaints Procedure (see our Prison Law Department).
We can help you in the following:-
- • Professional negligence
- • Malicious prosecution (evidence of malice needed)
- • Assault
- • Rape
- • Property intentionally lost/destroyed
- • Sexual assault
- • Significant breach of Human Rights
- • Serious wrongdoing
- • False imprisonment
- • Serious abuse of power or position
- • Interference with goods
- • Wrongful arrest
- • Personal injury
- • Trespass to property/land
- • A loved one has died in custody
- • Discrimination.
- • Dealt with dishonestly, illegally or with bad faith (misfeasance).
We may be able to take your case on a private paying basis. For more information please contact us.
Areas of Legal Expertise
- Actions against a Prison
- Actions Against the Police
- Actions Against the Probation Service
- Actions against Local Authorities
- Actions against Private Hospitals